Search Me!

Loading

My First Post

2:53 AM I hailed to Search Engine Optimization some years back accidently! But, it doesn’t mean I didn’t know anything about this line and that has done because I met some SEOs before in deep! I got here some worst and some good experiences in my life and that is what I call “LIFE”. My first post is fulfilled with relations of SEO and Google because these are the two things that plugged me in the future and inspired me most.


I found it quite unique that people love to have the amazing things around them but only few feel the need of “extroversion”. Search Engines are smarter than us, in quite simple human language search engines, especially Google knows what should be yours when you drop the queries to it. A decade ago, it was not easy to find a thing on World Wide Web, but today you will have hundreds for your single search and that’s because of mind-blowing ideas. Google, smartly converted the global ground into small textbox and magnifier button. Intelligently, Google has driven the web in a smart way by dividing it into two parts User and Webmaster. User only knows to play with the keys but the whole thing goes to the webmaster that is responsible to take his website up in the Google. Look at this irrelevant Google search and a great Google result, that's what we called "Search Engine is Smart"

Irrelevant Google Search

Basically, the thing is that; anyone can be a good SEO! The thing we need is sincerity that should be remarked in your work. Google aimed to evaluate the people who maintain the qualities for users rather than Search Engines and that is the thing makes the Google sharper than others!

In recent blogs, you will get enough experiences about blogging, SEO and Google that I experienced and learning further. Just feedback me!

Regards,
Junaid Khawaja