Today, I came up with a new and extreme problem with my BlogSpot hosted blog. I just made this blog a week ago and posted only a test post which is neither shared nor opened. Blog is all according to Google’s Basics for indexing so indexed well by the search engine. I opened my BlogSpot Dashboard today to see what’s happening now in Stats section and it stuck me all around when I saw the unusual traffic. Here, I snapshotted some of that annoying traffic stats so you can see what’s happening now really to BlogSpot.
My dashboard stats are showing queries that are not even irrelevant URL queries but annoying to see the whole. These queries are about twenty and all contain URLs whereas the first URL is showing up my very own blog but all other queries are redirecting through the “Removed” or “404” pages. Here, I snapshotted some of these pages that you can see below.